Strawberry Cream Dessert Squares
Your delicious dessert search is over! Check out this winning strawberry cream squares recipe made using Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies.
- 1 roll (16 1/2-ounce) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 packages (8-ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberry topping (from an 11.75-ounce jar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 container (16-ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 to 6 drops red food color, if desired
- Fresh berries, if desired
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Press cookie dough evenly into bottom only of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. If dough is sticky, use floured fingers.
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 3/4 cup of the strawberry topping with electric mixer on medium-high speed about 1 minute or until well blended. Add eggs; beat about 2 minutes or until well blended and creamy. Spread evenly over crust in pan.
In medium bowl, mix whipped topping, food color and remaining 1/4 cup strawberry topping. Spread topping mixture over cooled cream cheese layer. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until set. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Garnish each serving with fresh berries. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)