This pumpkin linguine is perfectly paired with creamy Alfredo sauce with a bit of toasted sage.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- Additional flour for rolling
Adapted from fabulousfoods.com
In a KitchenAid mixer, place the flour, cinnamon, eggs and pumpkin puree.
Beat on low, with a dough hook, until soft and elastic. You may need to add a dash more flour so it's not sticky.
Remove from your mixer and knead with your hands in flour until super soft.
Roll out to about 1/4-inch thickness.
Attach your pasta flattening KitchenAid pasta attachment.
Set to 1 and place the pasta through carefully.
Repeat until you reach level 4 or 5 so the pasta is very thin.
Remove the pasta flattening attachment and add the linguine attachment.
Push the thin pasta through the linguine attachment.
The pasta should come out in very long noodles.
Place the noodles on a drying rack.
Bring a medium pot of water to a rapid boil. A
dd pasta and salt.
Cook until al dente, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Rinse in cold water and serve!
You'll also love
- Merry Cherry Bars 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lemonade Moonshine 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rotini & Spicy Chicken in Creamy... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Raw Zucchini Sushi Rolls 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Trader Joe's Israeli Couscous -... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Seafood Pasta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bean and Pumpkin Chili 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Gnocchi, Mushrooms 4.5/5 (2 Votes)