Creamy Noodle Rotel Casserole
- 1 large onion – chopped
- 1 large bell pepper – chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves - minced
- 2 # ground meat (turkey/beef/venison)
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can Ro-tel (drained)
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 tsp. each salt, pepper and chili powder
- 12 oz. pasta (I use bowties)
Preheat oven to 350.
Cook together onion, bell pepper, garlic, and meat in a large skillet or kettle. Drain.
Add corn, tomato soup, and spices. Simmer 30 minutes.
Cook pasta, drain and add to above.
Add 1 cup shredded cheese. Mix together and pour into 9x13 greased dish.
Top with cheese and bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.
Great with fresh salad and garlic/cheese biscuits!