Spaghetti with Zucchini
spaghetti con le zucchine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small onion
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 1 celery stalk
- 3 plum tomatoes,peeled,seeded and chopped
- 2-2/3 cups zucchini,thinly sliced
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese,diced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese,freshly grated
- salt and peppet
Heat oil in pan, add garlic, whole onion, sage leaves and celery stalk and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and bring to a boil over medium heat, then add the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook 15 minutes, then remove the onion, garlic, celery and sage.
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a large pan of salted water until al dente, then drain and return to the pan.
Toss with the sauce, mozzarella and parmesan and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)