Easy Pineapple Avocado Summer Salsa
- Juice from 1 large Lime (or 2 medium sized Limes)
- 1 Teaspoon Raw Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Pineapple – cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 ripe Avocados – cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 jalapeno Pepper – seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup Red Onion – finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro – finely chopped
Adapted from cookitallergyfree.com
Whisk together: Juice of Limes, Honey , and Sea Salt in small bowl. Set aside.
In medium serving bowl add: Diced Pineapple, Diced Avocado, Diced/Seeded Pepper, Diced Red Onion, and Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
Pour Lime/Honey Mixture over Pineapple/Avocado Mixture. Toss to combine. Add additional Sea Salt, to taste, if desired.
Serve with Organic Tortilla Chips or top Chicken Tacos with it.