Pineapple Horseradish Sauce (over cream cheese)
softened cream cheese is slathered in a zesty mixture of pineapple preserves and horseradish. Serve with crackers.
- 1 (6.5 oz) jar pineapple fruit reserves
- 1 (4 oz) jar prepared horseradish
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
Place pineapple fruit preserves in a medium bowl. Blend in prepared horseradish to taste.
Place cream cheese on a medium serving dish. Top cream cheese with the pineapple fruit preserves mixture to serve.
You'll also love
- Spiced Beef Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deluxe Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Peach Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- smoky sweet potato chicken stoup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple-Orange Oat Bran Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Beef and Horseradish... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Julius**** 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Sauce with Horseradish 0/5 (0 Votes)