Red Lobster's Garlic Cheese Sticks
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup finely-shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine baking mix, water and cheese until soft dough forms. Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth-covered surface. Knead 5 times. Roll dough into 10- by 6-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise in half; cut each half into 12 sticks, about 3/4-inch wide.
Heat margarine or butter in 13- by 9-inch pan in oven until melted. Stir in garlic powder. Roll each stick in margarine or butter in pan. Place sticks on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 8 to 10 minutes.
This recipe yields 12 sticks.
You'll also love
- Applebee's Vegetable Medley 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese Pickled Garlic 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sonny's Smoked Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Joe's Stone Crab Cole Slaw 3.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Kincaid's Dungeness Crab Dip 3.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Lemon Pickerel 3.3/5 (133 Votes)
- Red Lobster's New England Clam... 3.7/5 (10 Votes)