Cranberry Bliss Cookies
This pretty cookies are topped with cranberries and white chocolate cream cheese frosting. Perfect for the winter holidays, or valentine's day.
- 5tablespoons5 tablespoons (70 grams) butter
- 1/2cup1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (125 grams) unrefined or white sugar
- 11 egg, room temperature
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4cup3/4 cup (93 grams) white whole wheat flour
- 3/4cup3/4 cup (93 grams) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2cup1/2 cup (80 grams) white chocolate
- 4ounces4 ounces (112 grams) cream cheese
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons milk
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3cup1/3 cup (40 grams) dried cranberries, cut into halves or fourths
- 1/4cup1/4 cup (40 grams) white chocolate
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 23mins
Adapted from texanerin.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
In the bowl of a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer, beat together the butter and sugar for 2 minutes. Add the egg, orange zest, and vanilla and beat until well combined. Add the remaining cookie ingredients and beat until well combined.
Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out 8 balls and place evenly apart on a cookie sheet or baking stone.
Bake for 13 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown and the middle appears to be set.
Remove the cookies from the oven, let them cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes, and then remove the cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely.
While the cookies are cooling, prepare the cream cheese white chocolate frosting. Melt the white chocolate in a medium microwave safe bowl at 50% power. Stir until smooth. Add the cream cheese, milk, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
When the cookies have completely cooled, spread the frosting over the cookies (a little more than a tablespoon per cookie).
Sprinkle the cookies with the dried cranberries. Melt the white chocolate and, using a fork, drizzle the melted white chocolate over the dried cranberries.
Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.
You'll also love
- Potato Salad 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- 7-Layer Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Skillet Parmesan Potatoes 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Classic Lobster Rolls With Lemon... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Stroganoff 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Cake Bars 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake 4.4/5 (30 Votes)