Zesty Chicken & Orzo Skillet
Ready for a new weeknight favorite? How about zesty chicken and orzo with artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes cooked lightning fast in a skillet?
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
COOK chicken in 2 Tbsp. dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 min. on each side or until each is browned on both sides. Remove from skillet; set aside.
ADD remaining dressing and all remaining ingredients except basil to skillet; mix well. Bring to boil on medium heat.
TOP with chicken; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 9 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF), stirring after 5 min.
REMOVE from heat; let stand 5 min.
You'll also love
- Corned Beef Cabbage with a Tangy... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Upside Down Banana Walnut French... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Quick, Easy, Yummy Chicken 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Macaroni with Peas 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Rotel Chicken Spaghetti 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe