Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar
What do you get when you layer chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos and brownie batter and bake them together? The best of all possible dessert worlds!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 family size (9 ×13) brownie mix
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper and spray with cooking spray.
Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of prepared baking dish.
Top with a layer of Oreos.
Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping, if desired.
Pour brownie batter over cookie dough and Oreos.
Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15 to 25 minutes.
Let cool completely before cutting. Brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Ginger Ale Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Balls 3.8/5 (181 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 3.8/5 (93 Votes)
- Chocolate Caramel Mason Jar Lid... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut & White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- No Bake Milk Chocolate Bailey's... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cowboy Cookies 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)