Takes the classic chocolate chip cookie to a higher level by adding oats and walnuts.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Walnuts to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cream together butter and sugars, and add 2 eggs. Add vanilla, soda, salt, baking powder, flour and oatmeal and mix well.
After all is blended add chocolate chips and walnuts.
Drop by large spoon on cookie sheet.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- One Pot Meal: Man-Pleasing BBQ... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Salsa 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Maple-Banana Tart (Tarte Tatin) 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Cupcakes 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Drop Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Rum Fruitcake Cookies 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Gumdrop cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)