No Bake Milk Chocolate Bailey's Truffle Cake
This flourless cake is gluten free and delicious! Serve with Bailey's whipped cream, and some fresh berries on top. Cut the slices small, as this is a very rich dessert.
- 15 ounces good quality milk chocolate
- 12 ounces heavy cream
- 4 ounces Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Butter, for pan
- Extra milk chocolate for topping
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 360mins
Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. I also placed a round of parchment paper on top of the butter. Chop chocolate and heat in a double boiler until just melted. Heat cream and Bailey’s over low-medium heat until very warm to the touch, but not bubbling. Add melted chocolate to the cream mixture, and whisk continuously until it is completely smooth and combined – about 5 full minutes. Pour chocolate into pan and place in the refrigerator to chill for 6 hours, or overnight.
Once ready to serve, remove the outside of the pan, grate additional chocolate over top or sprinkle with cocoa powder, then serve with Bailey’s whipped cream. I found it easiest to slice with a warmed knife or a knife sprayed with nonstick spray.
To make Bailey's whipped cream, whip heavy cream with about 1 ounce of Bailey's and about 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar, for a flavored whip cream that isn't too sweet.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Jamaican Carrot Cake 3.9/5 (99 Votes)
- Chocolate Lava Cake - Instant Pot 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Filled Pound... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Salted S’mores Truffles 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Four-Layer Chocolate Birthday Cake... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Milk-Chocolate Frosted Layer Cake 4.4/5 (32 Votes)