Phyllo-Wrapped Halibut Fillets with Lemon Scallion Sauce
- 2 T. melted butter
- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- 2 (5oz) halibut fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 t. dried dill
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
1. Prehear oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lightly butter one sheet of phyllo. Lay another sheet directly on top of the first, and lightly butter it. Repeat with remaining 2 sheets of dough. Cut sheets in half.
3. Season fillets with salt and pepper.Place a fillet near the bottom edge of one of the halved sheets of phyllo. Sprinkle with dill. Fold in the sides of the phyllo, then roll up the fillet. Place on a baking sheet and lightly brush with butter. Repeat with remaining fillet.
4. Bake until pastry is puffed and golden, about 12-15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring lemon juice to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Boil til almost evaporated. Reduce heat to medium/low, stir in cream. Simmer til cream thickens a bit. Stir in green onions and season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve sauce beside fish.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Scampi Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Pomegranate-Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Smash Cocktails 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Not Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Firecracker Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Pot Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Foil Wrapped Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackened Redfish 0/5 (0 Votes)