Green apple slices drizzled with caramel sauce and then sprinkled with mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Green apples, sliced
- Lemon juice
- Caramel sauce
- Mini chocolate chips
- Walnuts, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
After slicing the apples, squeeze some lime juice on them so they don't brown.
Drizzle slices with caramel sauce and then sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cheesy Bacon Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- EASY Creamy Sausage Dip 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Frozen Apple Pie Filling 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Rollatini 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Holiday Irish Bailey's Coffee Drink 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- OOEY GOOEY STRAWBERRY BARS 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- The Perfect Apple Crisp 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Mini Baked Brie Roll-Ups 4.4/5 (32 Votes)