Green apple slices drizzled with caramel sauce and then sprinkled with mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Green apples, sliced
- Lemon juice
- Caramel sauce
- Mini chocolate chips
- Walnuts, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
After slicing the apples, squeeze some lime juice on them so they don't brown.
Drizzle slices with caramel sauce and then sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Kool-Aid Pie 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Lime Muddy Buddies 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Potato Salmon Cakes with Lemon... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Simple Refried Beans 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- CARAMEL APPLE DIP 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker 5-Minute Macaroni... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken Quesadilla 4.6/5 (18 Votes)