Rosemary-Garlic Dinner Rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fresh pizza dough
1. Combine the butter, garlic, rosemary and salt. Brush about half of the mixture onto an 8-inch pie plate or springform pan.
2. Divide the dough into 10 equal pieces. Shape into balls. Place 2 balls in the center of the pie plate or springform pan and the remaining 8 around the outside. Brush each ball lightly with the melted butter mixture as you go so they don't stick to one another. Brush the tops of the arranged dough balls with the remaining butter mixture.
3. Cover with lightly oiled plastic wrap and let rise for 25 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Remove plastic. Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes, and serve warm.