Goat Cheese and Spinach Turkey Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat the oven broiler.
In a medium bowl, mix ground turkey, spinach, and goat cheese. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
Arrange patties on a broiler pan, and place in the center of the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until done.
You'll also love
- Twice-Cooked Coconut Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Meat Ravioli Filling 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FETTUCCINE WITH GOAT CHEESE, LEEKS... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Horseradish Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Sauerkraut Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Spinach and Pine Nut Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHARD AND LENTIL SOUP from Samuel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 0 Point Weight Watcher's Spinach... 0/5 (0 Votes)