0 Point Weight Watcher's Spinach and Fruit Salad
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 6 cups Baby Spinach, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 medium granny smith apple, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- citrus vinaigrette dressing
- ascorbic acid (optional)
In a medium bowl, mix the strawberries and apples; sprinkle lightly with asorbic acid if using.
Add the onions, jalapeno pepper and cilantro; mix well.
Allow the fruit to sit at room temperature for about 20-30 minutes.
Place the spinach in a large bowl, add the fruit and toss well to mix.
Pour on a citrus vinaigrette dressing to suit your taste and serve on chilled salad plates.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Green... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Fennel Minestrone 0/5 (0 Votes)
- NO FAIL KALE SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gingered Tilapia & Swiss Chard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Tuna Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe