- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
Adapted from howto-simplify.com
1.Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves in a medium bowl.
2.Whisk together the milk, pumpkin, butter and egg in a separate bowl. Fold this mixture into the dry ingredients.
3.Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
4.Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and cook approximately 3 minutes per side.
5.Serve with butter and maple syrup.