Scalloped Potatoes From Skillet
By beach cook
- 3 Russet Potatoes Peeled, Sliced Thin with Mandolin
- 4-5 Thin Slices Yellow Onion with Mandolin
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Gruyere Cheese Shredded
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 C Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
Large Bowl, Mix First Group (5) & Blend Well.
Place in Large Skillet, Medium Heat, Cook Until Bubble, Cheese Melted & Potatoes Cooked.
Transfer to 7x11 Sprayed Pyrex Dish, Top with Cheddar (add more cream if necessary), Cover with Foil.
Bake 350F 30-40 Minutes Until Bubble, Uncover, Let Brown on Top.
ALTERNATE: Use Oven Safe Skillet.
You'll also love
- Fireside Beef Stew with Squash 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Crab Spring Rolls 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Green Beans 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Teriyaki Zucchini Fried Noodles... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Sylvia's Shrimp and Scallop Chowder 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cider-Brined Pork Roast with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Crispy French Onion Scalloped... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)