Curried Lentil, Squash and Apple Stew
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried lentils
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 cups butternut squash cubes
- 1 large unpeeled apple, diced
- 5 oz baby spinach
In large pot, sauté onions and carrots heat oil over med-high heat x 3 mins.
Add garlic, ginger, curry, salt and cook x 2 mins.
Stir in lentils, broth, tomato paste.
Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer x 25 mins.
Add squash and apples. Cover and simmer x 25 mins.
Uncover and stir in spinach until wilted.
Add salt to taste and serve.
You'll also love
- California Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Velvet Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yogurt-Zucchini Bread with Walnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's (Dee's) Apple Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Loaves 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwestern Black Bean Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)