Turkey Cranberry and Sunflower Salad w/Raspberry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- Salad Ingredients:
- Spring mix, Lettuce
- Red Onion, sliced
- Feta Cheese
- Shredded Turkey
- Sunflower Seeds
- Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons Red Onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
Arrange spring mix lettuce onto a plate. Add a few sliced red onions, some craisins, a heap of Feta cheese, a bit of shredded turkey, and a spoonful or two of roasted and salted sunflower seeds. Drizzle top with vinaigrette.
Place chopped red onion in blender or if you have an immersion blender, put into a tall jar.
Add jam, sugar, red wine vinegar, honey mustard, and salt. Blend until well combined.
Add vegetable oil, just a little bit at a time (about 2 tablespoons at a time), blending after each portion is added.
Stir in poppy seeds and serve over salad.
Store leftover vinaigrette in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)