Pineapple Mango Salsa
Made in Florida. Good with fish tacos
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapples
- 1 tablespoon diced red onions
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 lime juice
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Adapted from weelicious.com
1Cut mangoes, pineapple, red bell pepper, and red onion into 1/4-inch cubes.
2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
3Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pina colada white bread pudding... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Muffins - Oat Bran Banana Protein 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Coconut & Pineapple Pie 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp with Mango Sauce 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Mango Passion Fruit Smoothie 4.6/5 (19 Votes)