Grilled Peach BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 24 chicken wings, separated at the joint and tips discarded
- 1 cup peach jam, such as Smuckers
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank’s RedHot, or to taste
- Scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced, for topping
Preparation time 20mins
In a food processor, combine the barbecue sauce and half of the garlic. Add the peaches and process until finely chopped; season with about 1-1/2 teaspoons salt and about 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting.
In a resealable plastic bag, toss together the chicken wings and remaining peach barbecue sauce; refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the peach jam, vinegar, remaining garlic, hot sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes; let cool.
Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken wings, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
Brush with sauce. Grill or broil, uncovered, 8-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times. Top with scallions and serve with peach jam dipping sauce.
You'll also love
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne Pasta With Spinach and... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Princess Pie (Coconut Cream Pie) 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Garlic-Pork Stir-Fry 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Bulgogi - Korean Grilled Beef 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- KNEADERS COPY-CAT RASPBERRY BREAD... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Traditional Southern Fried Chicken 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Peach Smoothies 4.5/5 (25 Votes)