Loaded Breakfast Casserole
Loaded Breakfast Casserole is the ultimate make ahead meal. Just make the night before and bake the next day. The perfect breakfast and brunch recipe!
- 3 cups hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 3/4 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I use whole)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 70mins
To make the night before simply Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange the hash browns evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, and green onions.
In a bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the potato mixture. Cover with foil and place in the fridge overnight.
The next day, bake the casserole in a 350°F oven uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. If you prepare the casserole and are cooking it the same day, bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Crispy Chicken Costoletta 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole 4.3/5 (97 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Bark 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Imperial 3.8/5 (182 Votes)
- Flaky Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 4.1/5 (111 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict Casserole 4.6/5 (54 Votes)