A light and creamy dessert made with the goodness of avocados, speckled with cool bursts of sweet raspberries – you’ve never tasted an avocado dessert like this before! To fit any occasion, try setting your mixture in a uniquely shaped baking dish, such as a bunny rabbit for Easter or a sombrero for Cinco de Mayo.
Nutritional Information: Per Serving (1/10 recipe): about 176 cal, 2 g pro, 12 g total fat (5 g sat fat), 16 g carb, 4 g fibre, 23 mg chol, 25 mg sodium. %RDI: iron 2%, calcium 2%, vit A 8%, vit C 15%.
- 33 egg whites, pasteurized
- 1cup1 cup icing sugar
- 3/4cup3/4 cup whipping cream
- 22 avocados from Mexico
- 1 1/2cups1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 66 mint leaves
Preparation time 200mins
Cooking time 200mins
In a stand mixer, whip egg whites to form medium peaks, then slowly add icing sugar until mixture becomes glossy with stiff peaks, about 8 minutes. With a rubber spatula, scrape into a large bowl and set aside.
In a stand mixer, whip cream to form stiff peaks. Add to egg white mixture, folding gently as not to incorporate too much air. Puree avocados with a hand blender or food processor and add to cream and egg white mixture. Fold all together and incorporate 1 cup of raspberries.
Line a 9x5-inch (23x12.5 cm) baking dish with plastic wrap. Add mixture smoothing surface to flatten.
Freeze uncovered for at least 3 hours.
To serve, dip dish in approximately 2 inches of hot water to slightly melt edges. Dry baking dish and invert onto serving plate. Remove plastic wrap and top with remaining raspberries and mint. Slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Baked Catfish with Lemon 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Halibut Cheeks in Lemon Sauce 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Pie and Pie... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Jello Angel Food Cake 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Bailey's Raspberry Martini 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Madelines w/Raspberry & Lemon Curd 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Avocado-Tarragon Dressing 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe