No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- (1) 15 oz can of pumpkin pie filling
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- (1) 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temp
Adapted from centslessdeals.com
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until it is a bit fluffy.
2. Slowly add in pumpkin pie filling and mix on low until blended.
3. Mix in cinnamon.
4. Once you have that mixture, slowly fold in Cool Whip until just blended. (it
won't be pretty so don't think you're doing something wrong there)
5. Pour into pie crust.
6. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
7. Top with a dollop of whipped cream when serving