- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoon Paula Deen’s House Seasoning
- 4 medium red potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 4 slices bacon
In a large bowl combine ground beef, cracker crumbs, egg, lemon juice, cheese, green pepper and House Seasoning. Mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
Place each patty onto 2 layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil (enough to cover and close). On each patty, place potato slices, onion slice, and carrots. Slice bacon in half and place both slices on top. Seal aluminum foil tightly and cook on campfire or in a 350 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes.