Blackberry Coconut Smoothie
Makes 1 large or 2 small
Blackberries are an easy (and tasty!) way to get more fiber into your diet — one cup of blackberries equals about 11 grams of fiber.
• Blackberries are full of proanthocyanidins, an antioxidant that may prevent cancer and heart disease.
• Blackberries are about one calorie per berry. That means you can eat a whopping 100 berries for a nutritious and filling 100-calorie snack.
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2-3 drops stevia
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
Blend until smooth
You'll also love
- Crusty Cornbread Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Turkey and Stuffing Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies In-A-Jar 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Roasted Apples and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Cranberry Chutney 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate-Coconut Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)