Comfort Bake Breakfast Recipe
Bacon, eggs and biscuits for breakfast with this casserole! Quick and easy to make, relax and catch up with the family while it bakes! Perfect for weekend brunch.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (331 Votes)
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 16 ounces refrigerated breakfast biscuits
- 4 scallions
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- cooked center cut bacon or cooked sausage, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Mix your eggs and milk in a large bowl. Cut each biscuit into fours and add it to the bowl.
Cut up your scallions, shred your cheese, cook and break up your bacon (or sausage). Add everything to the bowl.
Mix it all up and pour into a 9x13-inch pan. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Pancakes 3.9/5 (391 Votes)
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole 4.3/5 (269 Votes)
Review this recipe