Summer Grilled Scallopini gardein
- 1 pkg gardein scallopini
- other ingredients
- 1 small red onion , vertically sliced
- 1 lb small Yukon gold or red potatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 pint heirloom or grape tomatoes quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 tbsp capers chopped
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- cooking spray
1 pkg gardein scallopini
Thaw gardein scallopini for 30 minutes.
Place onion in small bowl; add water to cover. Let stand for 30 minutes, drain and set aside.
Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender, drain and cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half. Combine potatoes, thyme, 1 tbsp olive oil , ½ tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper in a bowl, tossing to coat. Thread potatoes onto 4 (6inch) skewers with cut side out.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Combine onion, remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, tomatoes, mint, capers, vinegar and mustard in a bowl, toss gently and set aside.
Sprinkle remaining oil, salt and pepper over scallopini. Place chick’n and potatoes over grill rack covered with cooking spray. Grill scallopini 2-3 minutes on each side until caramelized and hot throughout. Cover and grill potatoes for 6 minutes without turning. Serve chick’n with potatoes and top with tomato onion relish.
You'll also love
- Strawberry-Jicama Toss 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Kale Stuffed Pork Loin Roast 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Rice Cooker Seafood Gumbo 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp & Vegetable Stir Fry 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Hot Asiago Crab & Artichoke Dip 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Loaded Scalloped Potatoes 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe