Mango Key Lime Pie
Try this delicious Mango Key Lime Pie recipe.
- 1 cup Graham-cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 5 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Puree Mango, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 cup Lime juice
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk, 300 ml
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350.
In a nine-inch pie pan, stir together the graham-cracker crumbs, sugar and coconut.
Drizzle with the melted butter and stir with a fork to combine.
Press the mixture firmly along the bottom and sides of the pan to form a crust.
Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Place on cooling rack.
Mix mango puree, lime juice, condensed milk and egg yolks until smooth.
Pour the filling into the baked pie crust and bake for 15 minutes.
The filling wil still be a little bit wiggly in the middle but it will set as the pie is chilling.
Place on wire rack until cool enough to put in the fridge.
Chill at least eight hours.
When you are ready to serve the pie, whip the cream with the vanilla extract and add icing sugar to taste. Top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Sausage and Cheese Crescent Squares 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Triple Citrus Cake 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Banana Espresso Chocolate Chip... 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Orange Honey Butter 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Absolut Mango Mojito 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Avacado, Corn, Tomato Salad... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Vegan Mango Lassi 4.6/5 (22 Votes)