Pistachio Cream Sandwich Cookies
Pistachio Cream Sandwich Cookies are so delicious that you won't want to share these.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 4 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts, finely chopped
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 135mins
Combine butter & powdered sugar in large bowl. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Add egg; continue beating until combined. Reduce speed to low; add flour & salt. Beat until well mixed. Wrap in plastic food wrap. Refrigerate until firm (at least 1 hr).
Heat oven to 350°F. Placed chopped nuts in small bowl. Shape dough into ½ inch balls. Roll each in nuts. Place one inch apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
Combine powdered sugar, butter, vanilla & enough milk for desired spreading consistency in small bowl. Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped nuts.
Spread bottoms of half of cookies with scant teaspoonful filling. Top with remaining cookies, bottom-side down.
You'll also love
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Pork... 1/5 (3 Votes)
- Linda’s Noodle Kugel 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Cream Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Cookies (non Geb) (Pesach) 0/5 (0 Votes)