Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding Pops
Packed with energy and nutrients, these raspberry coconut & chia seed popsicles are naturally flavored and turn out beautiful. Opt-out of processed food!
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon sweetened coconut, shredded
- 8 drops Nu-Naturals liquid stevia (or sugar/honey), to taste
Adapted from skinnytaste.com
Combine all ingredients in a large container. Mix well and close container; refrigerate 4 hours so the chia expands.
Pour into 4 popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
You'll also love
- White Cheddar and Garlic Mashed... 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Pecan Bacon Cornbread Dressing 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Cranberry-Maple Pork Chops Recipe 4.4/5 (45 Votes)
- Apple Fritter Bread 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Impossible Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- No Bake Pecan Coconut Praline... 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Raspberry Whip 4.5/5 (37 Votes)