Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding Pops
Packed with energy and nutrients, these raspberry coconut & chia seed popsicles are naturally flavored and turn out beautiful. Opt-out of processed food!
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon sweetened coconut, shredded
- 8 drops Nu-Naturals liquid stevia (or sugar/honey), to taste
Adapted from skinnytaste.com
Combine all ingredients in a large container. Mix well and close container; refrigerate 4 hours so the chia expands.
Pour into 4 popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
You'll also love
- Weight Watcher Easy Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in... 3.8/5 (180 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesean Pull apart Bread 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Coconut Cloud Cake PRINT 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Strawberry 7-Up Cake 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Irish Oatmeal Cake 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt... 4.3/5 (57 Votes)