Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
So adorable! Prepare the cookies ahead of time and this is a perfect project for the kids to help with the big Thanksgiving Day feast! Lay everything out and let them decorate away!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package Nestle® Toll House® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 3/4 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 48 Nestle® Toll House® Premier White Morsels
- 48 Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 24 candy corns
- 48 pretzel twist pieces for feet
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from verybestbaking.com
Prepare cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
Frost cookies with chocolate frosting. Insert 8 to 10 almond slices into frosting for feathers on each cookie. Place two white morsels upside down on each as eyes. Adhere mini morsel pupils to white morsels with frosting. Place candy corns as nose and two pretzel pieces for feet on each.
NOTE: Candy corns can be used for feathers instead of almond slices.
You'll also love
- Pecan-and-Herb-Crusted Pork Chops 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chili Beef Cornbread Casserole 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Virgin Daiquiri 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Thai Turkey Burgers 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver Turkey Chili 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Make Ahead Turkey Thanksgiving... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.6/5 (9 Votes)