Bethenny's Boo Boo Banana Bread
Banana bread is already amazing, add chocolate chips and you have the best recipe ever. Enjoy it for breakfast or have it for a snack with a tall glass of milk.
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter (regular or nondairy)
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (2 or 3)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a loaf pan. Put it in the bottom of the pan and spray it with cooking spray. Pour in the batter and cover it loosely with foil.
Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, then bake for another 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out almost clean (moist crumbs are fine). Cool completely, then slice and serve.
You'll also love
- Chickpea Purée With Wilted Greens 5/5 (2 Votes)
- SWISS STEAK WITH EGG NOODLES 5/5 (2 Votes)
- The Best Cheesecake Ever 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pie 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Trinidad with Orange Rum... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Icing 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange pineapple muffin cake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mandazi African Donuts 4.4/5 (47 Votes)