Zucchini "Noodles" Casserole
Jorge Cruise 100 Diet
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 1/4 c. Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Small Tomato
- 3 Slices Bacon
- 8 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- Optional: Add Ground Beef (cooked)
- Ground Sausage (cooked)
Adapted from pinterest.com
Peel Zucchini. Then use a Julienne Veggie Slicer and make julienne "noodles."
Bake Bacon in oven until crispy.
Place in casserole dish layering "noodles", then oven baked bacon (crumbled), then Alfredo sauce, then shredded Parmesan Cheese, and last diced tomato.
Bake in 400 degree oven 25 minutes or until bubbly and starting to brown on the top.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (897 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (688 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)