Cranberry Bliss Cookies
Morsels of white chocolate, dried cranberries, and chinks of pecan combine to make this utterly amazing cookie.
- 1 1/4 cups soft butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from jamesandeverett.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
Cream together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add extracts and orange zest.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Mix in dry ingredients about a third at a time until incorporated (dough will be a little crumbly but not dry).
Stir in white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and pecans.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls on to a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet (I roll my dough into 1 ¼” balls for more uniform cookies). Allow your baking sheets to cool a bit between batches (placing dough on a hot baking sheet causes the cookies to flatten out too much).
Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Cool cookies for 2 minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Strawberries & Cream Popcorn 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Cole Slaw with Ramen Noodles 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Cauliflower Pizza... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Jam 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Apple Dump Cake 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Apple Cranberry Pot Roast 4.9/5 (7 Votes)