Chicken Romano W/ Lemon Butter sauce
How sweet it is
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups romano cheese
- 3/4 chicken stock
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 whole lemon
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
Preheat oven to 350. Add olive oil to skillet on medium heat.
Tenderize chicken, then dredge through flour, egg and cheese. Place in skillet and brown on both sides. Once brown, turn off heat.
Melt butter in a small sauce pan. Add lemon juice and chopped up lemons. Try to discard all seeds. Add white wine and parsley. Let come to a boil. then pour entire mix into chicken skillet. Add chicken stock to skillet.
Cover and bake for about 20 minutes at 350. Serve with pasta or rice.
You'll also love
- Garlic Pork Enchiladas with Green... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Mold 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Pineapple Rum Cake 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Skillet Seared Salmon with Garlic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Seared Halibut with Lemon Butter... 5/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe