Donna C's shrimp mold
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 (.25 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp tabasco or to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat soup in a small saucepan or in a microwave oven.
In a medium bowl, stir gelatin into cold water. Mix hot tomato soup into the gelatin liquid.
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise together. Mix soup mixture into the mayonnaise and cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Add shrimp, celery, green onions, parsley and tabasco.
Spoon the mixture into a 1 quart mold and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but preferably overnight. Unmold onto a serving plate before serving.
Serve with crackers of your choice