Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
Easy to make crowd pleaser. Simple place the ingredients in the crock pot and let it do its thing.
- 1 (3-4 pound) Beef Roast
- 1 beer-can or bottle (Heineken)
- 1 package dry onion soup (beefy onion)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 10 cups of water
- 1 pound of egg noodles
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 300mins
Place Roast and broth or stock, seasoned with Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste in crock pot and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
Once the beef has cooked add the noodles and let cook for another 30 min to 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4.1/5 (246 Votes)
- Roasted Lemon Chicken Legs... 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Old Bay Shrimp Bruschetta 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy 7-Up Biscuits 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Fried Chicken 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Hard-Boiled Eggs in an 8-Quart... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef Stew with Mushrooms and Penne... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sissy's Special Hamburgers 0/5 (0 Votes)