Sissy's Special Hamburgers
Sissy's special burgers take advantage of the great spice blends that are available in the store. Mixing the three different blends give the burgers great flavor without a lot of work.
- 6 premade hamburger patties
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Grill Mates Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Grill Mates Mesquite Seasoning
- 6 slices cheese, personal choice
- Optional: lettuce, onion, tomatoes, pickles, etc.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Add hamburger patties to a large skillet over a medium heat. Add a good amount of all the seasonings to the pan. Cook a few minutes and flip over.
Sprinkle seasoning on patty. The more patties you cook, the less seasoning you need to add in pan or it will get too salty, poke 3 holes in patties. Press down releasing some blood juices.
Flip over and cook a little longer. Patties are done when inside is no longer pink.
If you'd like, toast the buns in either the oven or toaster. Serve the burgers in the buns, topped with cheese. Serve with the toppings of your choice.
You'll also love
- Butter Burgers 4.5/5 (100 Votes)
- Pettay Fish Rub 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crockpot Italian Beef Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chili Maple Pork Loin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti & Meatball Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Bourguingon for... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ground Beef and Twice-baked Potato... 0/5 (0 Votes)