Baked Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Stuffing
- 1/2 recipe of Mary’s Stuffing
- 1 package of boneless chicken breasts
- Chicken Broth
- White wine
• Make the stuffing and place to the side.
• Preheat oven to 375
• Clean the chicken and pound out until about a half and inch thick.
• Add soft butter to the middle of each chicken breast and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Add a scoop of stuffing (about ¼ cup) to the center of each chicken breast and roll up, securing each with two toothpicks.
• Rub the outside of the chicken breast with a good amount of softened butter to create a crispier outside.
• Place the chicken breasts in a deep pan with about two cups of chicken broth and a splash of white wine.
• Sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
• Place in oven and cook about 45 minutes.
• Any extra stuffing can be cooked on the side.
• As the chicken cooks make the gravy (see recipe bellow)