Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
- 3-4 large boneless chicken breasts (or rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 ounce) Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 red or green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil
- 1 – 8 ounce Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces.
In a large skillet heat up olive oil
Add cubed chicken, garlic ,onion, & pepper
Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink and no liquid is left in skillet.
Stir in soup, cheese and Rotel Tomatoes.
Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
Stir in spaghetti and pour into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.