Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Loin with Applesauce
Simple 3-ingredient slow cooker pulled pork loin with applesauce that is as easy as it is delicious
- 1-1/2 pound pork loin roast visible fat removed
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 9 ounces favorite barbecue sauce (1 generous cup)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Adapted from simple-nourished-living.com
The ideal size slow cooker for this recipe is about 4-quart.
Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the roast in the slow cooker.
Spread the applesauce over the top of the roast.
Spoon the barbecue sauce over the top, being careful not to disturb the applesauce.
Cover and cook on low, until the meat is very tender but not dry, 4 to 6 hours.
Remove the roast from the slow cooker.
Shred the meat using two forks.
Put the shredded pulled pork into a bowl. Add some of the cooking broth so the meat is juicy, but not drowning in sauce.
If desired, serve on whole wheat buns, with coleslaw.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (4 ounces of meat/sauce or ⅙th of recipe): 230 calories, 6 g fat, 25 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein and 6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus
You'll also love
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy Beef Nacho Soup 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- 9-inch Apple pie (crust + filling) 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Scrumptious Cheddar Bacon... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Apple Cider... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Loin with Cranberries and... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)