Crockpot Cheesy Beef Nacho Soup
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked & drained
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Crispy Tortilla strips for topping
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Add cooked ground beef, taco seasoning, Rotel, and milk; mix well.
2. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
3. Stir in shredded cheese & continue cooking for 30 minutes or until cheese melts.
4. Top with extra shredded cheese and tortilla strips.