Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 lb fried bacon crumbled
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- crackers or tortilla chips
- Assorted fresh vegetables (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream and cream cheese. Fold in shredded cheese, bacon crumbles, green onions and onion soup mix.
Pour into a 2-quart baking dish. Cover and bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. To serve, place in center of platter and surround with crackers and assorted fresh vegetables (optional).