- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (8 ounces)
- reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen
- reduced-fat whipped
- topping, thawed, divided
- 7 medium peaches, thinly
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-
- free lemon gelatin
1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add
flour (mixture will be crumbly). Stir in walnuts. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking
dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes or until lightly
browned. Coolon a wire rack.
2. For filling, in a large bowl. beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust. Top with peaches.
3 For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Gradually stir in
gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Spoon over peaches. Cover
and refrigerate until firm. Dollop with remaining whipped topping.