Garden Rotini Pasta Salad
A light and refreshing pasta salad with veggies, seasonings and Italian dressing, it's so good...enjoy!
- 1 box garden rotini pasta
- 1 large bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle salad seasonings
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 each..red, yellow and orange bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large purple/red onion
- 1 1/2 bunches of broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 small bag peeled baby carrots
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
While pasta is boiling, chop veggies into bite size pieces, place in large bowl.
Drain and rinse pasta, add to veggies.
Add seasonings and dressing.
Mix well and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Escarole and Bean Soup 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Paleo Broccoli Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Rhubarb-Blueberry Crumble 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Tex Mex Ziti 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli Chicken Shells &... 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Pineapple 3.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.1/5 (104 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Roasted Potatoes 4.3/5 (36 Votes)