Garden Rotini Pasta Salad
A light and refreshing pasta salad with veggies, seasonings and Italian dressing, it's so good...enjoy!
- 1 box garden rotini pasta
- 1 large bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 bottle salad seasonings
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 each..red, yellow and orange bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large purple/red onion
- 1 1/2 bunches of broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 small bag peeled baby carrots
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
While pasta is boiling, chop veggies into bite size pieces, place in large bowl.
Drain and rinse pasta, add to veggies.
Add seasonings and dressing.
Mix well and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Apple Fritter Bread 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- David Venable's Lobster Bites with... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Spicy Jalapeño Philly Cheese... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Chili Macaroni in the Pressure... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Greek Tortellini Salad 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Roasted Asparagus 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- French Fries with Bulgogi and... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)