Healthy, tasty and low in calories.
159 calories; 1g fat (0g saturated fat); 0mg cholesterol; 25mg sodium; 2g protein; 40g carbohydrates; 25 sugar; 4g fiber; 1mg iron; 38mg calcium.
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 banana
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Place pineapple, ice, orange juice, carrots and banana in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
You'll also love
- Banana Split Mini Bites 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- cheesecake Factory Bang Bang... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Broccoli Puff Casserole 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry Balsamic Jam (using... 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic (Microwave method) 3.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Canning Sweet Carrots 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Homemade Apple Jelly 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Carrot Ginger Soup with Coconut... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)