Mom's Molasses Applesauce Cookies
With ginger, cinnamon, molasses, brown sugar, and applesauce, these cookies have a deep, rich, and complex flavor that's a little unexpected and so so satisfying.
- FLOUR MIXTURE:
- 3/4 cups cooking oil
- 3/4 cups applesauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups molasses
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
Preparation time 70mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from ziplist.com
Combine wet ingredients, then flour mixture separately. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Chill for 1 hour.
Roll in granulated sugar. Cross hatch with fork.
Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 min.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- The Best Nachos 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Icy Mangonadas 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Robert Irvine's Blackened Salmon... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- How to Ripen an Avocado in 10... 3.8/5 (4505 Votes)
- Hawaiian Chantilly Cake 3.9/5 (247 Votes)
- Chewy Skor Toffee Bits Cookies 3.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Homemade Apple Jelly 4/5 (10 Votes)